Gateway to Arabic Extension Book One addresses the needs of students who have completed Book Two of the Gateway series and wish to have the opportunity to practice further the skills they have acquired. This book aims to engage the student in a variety of language games, exercises and dialogue activities that will serve to reinforce the vocabulary, grammar, and skills they have already learned in Book Two. In addition, it introduces additional extensive vocabulary, new sentence structures, and conversational skills in a lively, interactive manner, and it is ideally suited for use in the classroom.
This book covers:
- Personal details: talking about oneself.
- Likes and dislikes.
- Moving house: rooms, furniture, and household items.
- Talking about countries, nationalities, and languages.
- Everyday activities and hobbies.
- Shopping: shops and their merchandise.
- Comprehensive colors and their usage.
- Animals: pets, zoo and farm animals.
- Prepositions: asking and describing where things are.
- Introduction to simple forms of past and present verbs.
- Extensive classroom language games and activities.
- Reference list of nouns and their plurals"